1. Locate the injury and select the appropriate patch size. Round patches should be used for punctures whereas oval patches for wider injury.
2. Buff a slightly larger area than the patch to be applied. Do not use solvent. Brush buffed area.
3. Coat buffed area with TG SPECIAL CEMENT. Wait until dry.
4. Peel the aluminium protection off.
5. Place the patch in the centre of the coated injury.
6. Using a stitcher, press on the patch from the centre to the perimeter in order to eliminate trapped air. Peel upper film off.
7. Your tube is ready to be put into the tyre immediately.